Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Admin
Post subject: SRI LANKA DISASTER FUND
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:04 pm
Site Admin

SRI LANKA DISASTER FUND

I take stuff like this very badly.

If you'd like to help
(without the Red Cross taking half your money for "Administration"!)
Please send a check for any ammount to either address below.
Be sure to write
Sri Lanka Disaster
in the memo/comments part of the check.

A&M AQUATICS
attention: Bill or Cathie / Sri Lanka Disaster
16260 National Parkway
Lansing, MI 48906

UNCLE NED'S FISH FACTORY, INC.
attention: Ned / Sri Lanka Disaster
1590 MAIN ST. (RTE. 109)
MILLIS MA 02054

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Below is a copy of the email we got from our importer.
----- Original Message -----
To: Cathie Cate
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:05 AM
Subject: Indian Ocean/Sri Lanka

Dear Customers

I am enclosing part of an email from my supplier in Sri Lanka so that you can read first hand his comments: To help you understand, we recv'd an e-mail yesterday explaining that our suppliers divers all died during this tragedy.

Hallo Bill

Just returned from the south of sri lanka where the worse hit providing them with releif goods,
the divers living in these are has lost everything all the equipments infrastructure some their loved ones evreything thing is washed away, I have vever seen such thing even in my dream, I cant even describe in words its devastating, thank god we are living, myself, family all at the export holding facility in colombo is safe.

No choice we have to get started from zero and we need yr help very badly to help our divers to build up again to be in this trade if everyone can advance and ANY DONATIONS TO THE NEED ONES IS VERYMUCH APRRECIATED.

WE HOPE AND TRUST WE WILL HAVE A POSITIVE RESPONCE TO OUR THIS APPEAL ON BEHALF OF OUR DIVERS FROM UR GOOD SELVES WHICH WE WILL NEVER FORGET IN OUR LIFE TIME

we ramain anticipating yr reply.

Thanking you all in advance

I am asking everybody to make a donation. Please mail us a check by this Friday. Make it payable to Bill Backus or A&M Aquatics and we will forward it to them via a wire transfer. I want to wire funds to them as soon as possible. I am asking for $100.00 per store but feel free to send more and we will forward this money to them for distribution among the people who most need help and relief.

This is something that we cannot imagine and a $100 donation for all of us is something we can do and for them would be a huge help.

If anyone has any ideas how else to help these people effected please contact me. Thank you for your support in this effort.

Best Regards
Bill Backus

A&M Aquatics
Tel (517) 321-7258
Fax (517) 703-9688
www.amaquatics.com

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction: