Moderators: Admin, Uncle Ned, Sam
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Admin
Post subject:
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Site Admin

Parilus don't have a common name.
"Green dwarf west african cichlid" will do.
They get about 3".

If TheFishGuy posts again on this I'll ban him.

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
balasharkboy
Post subject: thank you
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:56 am

thank you for taking the time to help me out i really appreciate it . none of my fish have ever died that came from your store or the deham petco. this should problaby be under complaints but all 7 fish ive had came from norwood petco including a batch of balas they got that had popeye that i had the stupitity not to realise, they were my first balas ( wanted them since 8 years old and im a sophmore in high school) and so i thought that was what they looked like so maybe to day after i get my 2 new ones from deham ( i have store credit) ill try and see if i can head over to millis to buy a N. Parlius
thanks soo much for taking the time to answer my questions

Admin
Post subject:
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Site Admin

Please
no flaming people or businesses
on my boards.
Thanks,
--- Ned

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
balasharkboy
Post subject: Buying a parilus
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Sorry Ned about my last rant, but good news is I'm finally free this weekend so i might come in and buy a N. parilus so just tell me if you still have them, sorry haven't had any free time, and if they are still $16 dollars. Another question I have is that aall the web sites i visit to find the N. parilus seems to be in german. I know these fish are from the congo, but the germans have alot posted on these fish. Do u have to get these fish from a different country and are they rare?
thanks a ton

mike123
Post subject:
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:38 pm

Are you going to put the cichlid in your 55, or do you have a separate tank that you are going to put it in? Convicts stay small, breed like crazy, and are cheap, but they get really aggressive. A jack dempsy would be good in a 55, but im not sure how it would do with the smaller fish in the tank.

Profile Quote
balasharkboy
Post subject: my 55
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:28 pm

I don't know what im going to do with my tetras and danios. ihave a 10 gallon that i once had with guppies out but its not filled . so i really still only want a small peacefull cichlid. so i decided on a N. parilus which look really nice. and is going in my 55 gallon

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]
Return to “Kids' Questions On Fish” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: