unclenedsfishfactory.com

Fish-related discussions

Eretmodus and shell dwellers...........

Moderators: Admin, Uncle Ned, Sam
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
jowdawg
Post subject: Eretmodus and shell dwellers...........
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:26 am

Ned,

I have a 75 gallon already pretty full (9 Troph Moori Moliro, 4 Pseudo Saulosi, 12 Pseudo Msobo Deep) . I took the 12 Troph Dubosi the other day. I think I still could fit another 2 or 4 of the Eretmodus???? Please let me know when they come in.

I am also contempalting some shell dwelling tangs for my 20 gallon and have as yet to start my 29 tall............

Any recs for some agressive shell dwellers for the 20? How many types can I put in that tank?

Joe

Profile Quote
Admin
Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:27 am
Site Admin

I have a 75 gallon already pretty full (9 Troph Moori Moliro, 4 Pseudo Saulosi, 12 Pseudo Msobo Deep) Long term, the Msobo & Saulosi might cross breed..
I took the 12 Troph Dubosi the other day. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
I think I still could fit another 2 or 4 of the Eretmodus???? Sure.Please let me know when they come in. As soon as I can.

I am also contempalting some shell dwelling tangs for my 20 gallon and have as yet to start my 29 tall............

Any recs for some agressive shell dwellers for the 20? How many types can I put in that tank? Frankly I'd only put 1 kind in a 20 H.
Maybe Brevis with Multifasciatus...but the Ocellatus and Melagrise are meaner than those two.

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Compatibility Questions”
Jump to: