SNEKA killis: Feb 4th, 2017: Bellingham MA

Moderators: Admin, Uncle Ned
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Admin
Post subject: SNEKA killis: Feb 4th, 2017: Bellingham MA
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 pm
Site Admin

Hello Everyone,
First, I would like to let everyone know that Uncle Ned's Fish Factory has pairs of Aphyosemion australe Orange and Aphyosemion bitaeniatum Lagos in the store right now. Both species are good size, very nice and $20 per pair. The bitaeniatum are so nice that I bought a pair myself! He only has 3 or 4 pairs of each so if you want them I would visit sooner rather than later.

February 4, 2017

The next SNEKA Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 4th, 2017 at Hunan Kitchen, 799 S Main St #7, Bellingham, MA 02019. The Meeting will start at 1:00. We will have lunch (each attendee pays for their own food and beverages), followed by a discussion of events for 2017 and a killifish auction. Meeting dues are $5, a pair of killifish, killifish eggs, or other related items to be auctioned at the meeting.

March 10-12, 2017

42nd Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies Annual Convention

SNEKA will be having a killifish exhibition at the convention as well as a Killifish Auction. Exhibitors qualify for points for the NEC’s annual exhibition competition. The Auction will begin at 10 PM. Attendees must be registered convention attendees. SNEKA members are also invited to submit photographs for the Annual Photography Competition. Convention attendance is not required for entry in the Photography Competition. Visit www.northeastcouncil.org for all the convention details

May 7, 2017 (Tentative)

SNEKA meeting at 1:00 at the Hunan Kitchen, 799 S Main St #7, Bellingham, MA 02019

May 26-28, 2017

Annual Convention of the American Killifish Association. Chicago. This is THE annual event for killifish keepers. Hundreds of pairs of killifish are available for sale and auction, along with talks by nationally and internationally known killifish experts.

May 31, 2017

Killifish Auction. Join us at 7:00 PM at the Hunan Kitchen for dinner followed by a Killifish Auction at 8:00 PM. SNEKA members attending the AKA Convention purchase killifish to bring back for members who are unable to attend the convention. We typically come back with around 20 pairs of killies for auction, focusing on species not being kept in the Northeast. This is a no-dues meeting.

Best wishes,

Rich Pierce
dr_plankton@verizon.net

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “events, fish happenings”
Jump to: