Moderators: Admin, Uncle Ned
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Admin
Post subject: from Janine Banks: Chicago Nov 7 convention
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:31 pm
Site Admin

www.aquaticexperience.org

To all my Friends in the Hobby,

I recently joined the Aquatic Experience Convention Committee and, since I know you, I’m giving you the inside scoop!

If you are considering attending the Aquatic Experience in Chicago November 7-9, we have already sold out our block of hotel rooms reserved at the Renaissance Hotel! We are trying to add rooms to our block, but it does not look promising. There are some rooms left at the hotel at the regular rate (877-303-0104), or you can call the very close-by backup hotel (Embassy Suites) at 800-EMBASSY and reference the code WPE. Click for more info: http://aquaticexperience.org/hotel-travel/

Also, September 30th the cost of the weekend pass goes up from $99 to $129! The pass gives you access to all the (22) speakers’ programs, the trade show floor, the Speaker Meet & Greet, the Banquet with Keynote speaker, the AGA aquascaping contest display, the Shark Encounter, the Fancy Guppy competition, the Koi Display, and the list of attractions goes on… http://aquaticexperience.org/tickets/

Although I have had very little to do with planning this year’s event because I joined the team so late in the planning stage this year, I think it will be a great event and I am looking forward to attending it. My personal feeling is that it is shaping up to be one of the very best annual hobby conventions in the US and I hope you seriously consider attending. www.aquaticexperience.org

Please feel free to pass this info on to your club and all your friends in the hobby and to contact me if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
Janine

Janine Banks
dbanks@together.net
802 372-8716

“The Aquatic Experience,” Chicago. Everything aquatic under one roof!
November 7-9, 2014
www.aquaticexperience.org

><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

“Meet and learn from others who share your interest!”
Tropical Fish Club of Burlington, VT
tfcb.org
TFCB is a proud member of the
Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies
www.northeastcouncil.org

><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “events, fish happenings”
Jump to: