PVAS event in Enfield CT ....GO>>>
don't wimp out!

Aquarist Day 2006
February 12, 2006
At The Enfield Elks
138 North Maple Street
Enfield, CT 06082
(Hall #) (860)-749-0946
Giant Tropical Fish & Dry Goods Auction starts at 11:30 A.M.
The Auction will consist of a wide variety of tropical fish, aquatic plants, and aquarium related equipment. Refreshments will be available, there will be raffles, free coffee, admission is free, and all are welcome!
Doors Open at 9:30 A.M. for Registration
Pre-Registration- For those of you wishing to pre-register your auction items, you will have labels made for you, featuring the “Red Dot” special (1 Red Dot per 5 bags). Labels and red dot apply only to pre-registration. All other items will be auctioned using the “10 table” system. Send pre-registrations by mail to James White, 11 Barry Lane, Windsor CT 06095 or email to whitejmsj@aol.com <mailto:whitejmsj@aol.com>. PVAS must receive your pre-registration form by Saturday, Feb. 4, 2006.
For more information contact:
Dave & Linda Giza (413) 283-8680 or e-mail shlegal.pleco3@verizon.net <mailto:shlegal.pleco3@verizon.net>
Or E-mail Will Fontaine Sr. - Mrniceguyofmass@comcast.net <mailto:Mrniceguyofmass@comcast.net>
Directions To Enfield Elks Hall from Hartford, CT and points south: Take I-91 north to Exit 48. Go Right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Route 220 East. Drive approximately 2.5 miles through nine stoplights. At the 10th stoplight, take a right onto North Maple Street (Route 192). The Elks Hall is 0.5 miles up the road on the left.
Directions: To Enfield Elks Hall from Springfield, MA and points north: Take I-91 south to Exit 48. Go left at the bottom of the exit onto Route 220 East. Drive approximately 2.5 miles through ten stoplights. At the 11th stoplight, take a right onto North Maple Street (Route 192). The Elks Hall is 0.5 miles up the road on the left.

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969
>>={{{{{{{{{{{{{{(°/)

Profile Quote
Eric
Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:08 pm

I have to say:
Last year, I was not impressed. This was poorly run and it lasted FOREVER since half the stuff auctioned was not fish related. I did get a couple bags of cool fish, but I also was not allowed to get the money for the fish i sold since it was so slow in processing the items sold.

However, since I am sure I will have nothing better to do, I will likely go again. It is a fish auction, how can you go wrong?

Eric

Interested in killis and wild type livebearers.

Profile Quote
Admin
Post subject:
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:19 pm
Site Admin

ewwww.....
bad press...
let PVAS know

I just pass this stuff along...

Ned
unclenedsfishfactory@gmail.com
508 533 5969